2019 Yamaha Grizzly 90
All‑new Youth ATV In The Den
The all‑new Grizzly 90 delivers Proven Off‑Road performance and Grizzly styling with a 90cc engine and CVT transmission for trail riders 10‑years and up.
- Confidence-Inspiring 90cc Engine: The Grizzly® 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV riders 10 and up, with a low-maintenance 90cc engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance. It also features a fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, a gated shifter, and electric start with back-up kickstart - all standard.
- Reduced Maintenance Design: Durable, proven components keep servicing simple and affordable, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: The Grizzly 90 takes cues from the top-performing Grizzly 700 but is designed specifically for younger rides just getting into the sport. The result is accessible, confidence-inspiring performance with Grizzly family style.
- Comfortable Chassis: The ergonomics are designed to fit a wide range of riders 10 and up, while the Grizzly 90's tire and suspension package is designed to find traction and provide a comfortable ride in a wide variety of terrain.
- Adventure-Ready Chassis: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light steering and comfortable ride quality, offering 5.0 inches of travel. A swingarm set-up in the rear brings with it 5.7 inches of wheel travel, adding to the Grizzly 90's full-size look and feel.
- Robust 90cc Engine: The Grizzly 90's four-stroke SOHC 90cc engine is tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid-range performance. The engine is air cooled for simplicity, performance and long service life and utilizes proven wet-sump lubrication.
- Secure Stopping Power: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the Grizzly 90 to a quick halt. There's a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
- Integrated Cargo Racks: Robust steal cargo racks front and rear give younger riders the ability to pack their own gear as they join the family on their next adventure.
- Renowned Grizzly Traction: Just like its off-road proven big brother, the Grizzly 90 mounts aggressive tires inspired by the Grizzly 700 to maximize traction on any trail. The oversized 19-inch front tires give the compact machine an aggressive sense of style, too, complementing the 18-inch rear tires.
- Comfortable Accommodations: The Grizzly 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders 10 and up. With its large and plush seat matched to wide floorboards, riders won't outgrow the machine as they build their off-road riding skills.
- Big Mud-Deflecting Fenders: The Grizzly 90 boasts full-coverage fenders just like its Grizzly siblings, enhancing style and protecting the rider from mud and trail debris.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it's a feature entry-level riders 10 and up particularly appreciate. And standard reverse simplifies maneuvering the Grizzly 90 in tight spots.
- Engine Limiter: To help young beginners grow into accomplished ATV riders, the Grizzly 90 includes an electronic limiter as well as a throttle limiter to restrict the engine's performance and adapt to the rider's advancing skill levels.
- Electric Starter: Push-button electric starting comes standard, and an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat for additional peace of mind.
- Compact and Durable Drivetrain: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-rue O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that's set at an optimized angle for superior rear shock performance.
- Modern, Reliable Electronics: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance and a sealed maintenance free battery helps to provide worry-free performance while handlebar-mounted reserve and neutral indicators keep the rider informed in all situations
- Low Maintenance Design: Servicing is eas thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Engine Type: 90cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: 13mm carburetor
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission; F, N, R
- Final Drive: O-ring chain drive
- Suspension / Front: Single A-arm; 5.0 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monoshock swingarm; 5.7 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual drum
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: AT19 x 7-8
- Tires / Rear: AT18 x 9-8
- L x W x H: 61.5 in. x 40.6 in. x 39.6 in.
- Seat Height: 28.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 40.6 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 8.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gal.
- Wet Weight: 307.8 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 13mm carburetor
- Front Suspension
- Single A-arm
- Front Travel
- 5.0 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual drum
- Front Tires
- AT19 x 7-8
- Rear Travel
- 5.7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock swingarm
- Rear Brake Type
- Rear Tires
- AT18 x 9-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 307.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.3 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 61.5 in. x 40.6 in. x 39.6 in.
- 40.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain drive
- Continuously Variable Transmission; F, N, R
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)